Senior Editor / Forum Editor
UCL Institute of Archaeology, United Kingdom
Institute of Archaeology, UCL, United Kingdom
University College London (UCL Qatar), Qatar
Florida International University, United States
University of Oxford, United Kingdom
University College London, United Kingdom
Arkeos (professional archaeological services), Italy
- BA, MA, PhD, FSA
- Senior Lecturer in the Archaeology of the Roman Empire
- Deputy Chair of Departmental Teaching Committee and Departmental Tutor
- Course Co-ordinator: ARCL2004 History and Archaeology of Roman Britain
- Course Co-ordinator: ARCL2028 Current Issues in Archaeological Theory
- The archaeology of the Roman world and early Medieval Europe, with a particular focus on Britain.
- Social theory in archaeology, including issues of identity, temporality, and materiality.
- Uses of texts and material culture in historical archaeologies.
- Cultural change and ‘collapse’.
- Approaches to violence and warfare in past societies.
- The history of Anglo-American archaeological thought in a global context.
The British Museum, United Kingdom
Ubiquity Press, United Kingdom
Humboldt University, Germany
Imperial College London, United Kingdom
British Museum, United Kingdom